Table of Contents
The Saint Louis Billikens (11-6, 3-1 A-10) hit the road in A-10 play against the George Washington Colonials (8-8, 2-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Billikens are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Billikens vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Louis has compiled a 10-5 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Billikens have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -177 or shorter.
- The Billikens’ ATS record is 7-9-0 this season.
- The Colonials are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Saint Louis has had set in games this year is 7.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- George Washington has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Colonials have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +153.
- The Colonials are 8-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colonials have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for George Washington this season is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Louis vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Louis Rank||Saint Louis AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- Gibson Jimerson leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 13.1 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists.
- Francis Okoro leads Saint Louis in rebounding, averaging 8.5 per game, while Yuri Collins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 10.9 in each contest.
- Jimerson leads the Billikens in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop collects 22.3 points and tacks on five assists per game, putting him at the top of the Colonials’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Ricky Lindo Jr.’s stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 10.3 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Bishop is the most prolific from distance for the Colonials, hitting 2.2 threes per game.