Table of Contents
Two sliding teams square off when the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (6-10, 0-4 A-10) host the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (6-10, 0-4 A-10) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 12:30 PM ET. The Hawks are 2-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak against the Ramblers, losers of five straight. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Ramblers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-2||141.5|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- The Hawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- The Hawks’ ATS record is 7-8-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Ramblers are 1-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under Saint Joseph’s (PA) has had set in games this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Chicago has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ramblers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ramblers have a 3-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ramblers have a 1-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago this year is 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Erik Reynolds II, who averages 17.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Charlie Brown leads Saint Joseph’s (PA) in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Lynn Greer III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- The Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Brown, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- Philip Alston has the top spot on the Ramblers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.4 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Loyola Chicago’s assist leader is Braden Norris with 4.3 per game. He also records 11.1 points per game and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Norris is the top scorer from distance for the Ramblers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.