Table of Contents
The Samford Bulldogs (11-7, 5-0 SoCon) host the Chattanooga Mocs (11-7, 3-2 SoCon) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Mocs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Pete Hanna Center
Samford Betting Stats & Information
- Samford has won seven of nine games when favored on the moneyline this season (77.8%).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together an 8-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Mocs are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Samford’s average point total in outings this season is 148.8, 0.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Info
- Chattanooga has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Mocs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mocs are 6-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mocs are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Chattanooga this year is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Samford vs. Chattanooga Season Stat Comparison
|Samford Rank||Samford AVG||Chattanooga AVG||Chattanooga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Logan Dye, who averages 13.3 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Samford’s leading rebounder is Jermaine Marshall averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Jaron Rillie and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Bubba Parham leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Jake Stephens is at the top of almost all of the Mocs’ leaderboards by collecting 22.1 points, 10.5 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Jamal Johnson hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mocs.