Table of Contents
The UAB Blazers (12-5, 3-3 C-USA) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (10-7, 3-3 C-USA) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Arena: Thomas Assembly Center
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve finished 11-3 in those games.
- The Blazers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -167 or shorter.
- The Blazers are 7-10-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under UAB has had set in games this year is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana Tech has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +143 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs have gone 9-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Louisiana Tech’s games this year is 9.6 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 for this outing.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||Louisiana Tech AVG||Louisiana Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Blazers this season is Jordan Walker, who averages 23.8 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game.
- Trey Jemison is UAB’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.1 per game, while Eric Gaines is its best passer, distributing 4.7 assists in each contest.
- The Blazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Walker, who makes 4.4 threes per game.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- Cobe Williams’ points (17.9 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bulldogs’ leaderboards.
- Isaiah Crawford grabs 4.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.4 points per game and adds 2.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Louisiana Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Keaston Willis is consistent from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 2.5 made threes per game.