Table of Contents
The No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (14-2, 4-0 SEC) host the LSU Tigers (12-4, 1-3 SEC) after winning three home games in a row. The Crimson Tide are double-digit favorites by 15.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has been the moneyline favorite 13 times this season. They’ve gone 11-2 in those games.
- The Crimson Tide have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1600 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide are 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Alabama’s average point total in outings this season is 152.7, 5.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has won two of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +850.
- The Tigers have a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- LSU’s games this year have averaged a total of 134.6 points, 12.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in scoring, tallying 18.8 points per game to go with 8.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Noah Clowney is Alabama’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.3 per game, while Jaden Bradley is its best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is K.J. Williams with 18.5 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Justice Hill records more assists than any other LSU player with 3.7 per game. He also scores 7.2 points and pulls down two rebounds per game.
- Adam Miller is reliable from deep and leads the Tigers with 2.5 made threes per game.