Table of Contents
OVC foes square off when the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (9-9, 2-3 OVC) host the UT Martin Skyhawks (11-7, 3-2 OVC) at Screaming Eagles Arena, starting at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The Skyhawks are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Screaming Eagles Arena
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has a 3-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9% of those games).
- The Screaming Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -167 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles have a 4-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Skyhawks are 3-4 against the spread.
- The average point total in Southern Indiana’s games this season is 5.5 fewer points than the over/under of 154.5 in this matchup.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +143 odds on them winning this game.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record is 5-9-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Skyhawks have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average total in UT Martin’s games this year is 2.2 more points than the point total of 154.5 in this outing.
Southern Indiana vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- Trevor Lakes leads the Screaming Eagles in scoring, tallying 13.6 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Jacob Polakovich is Southern Indiana’s leading rebounder, grabbing 11.5 per game, while Isaiah Swope is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Lakes leads the Screaming Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart is the top scorer for the Skyhawks with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- KK Curry has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 9.4 points and 0.6 assists per game for UT Martin to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jordan Sears holds the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 11.4 points and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Stewart averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.