Table of Contents
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (2-16, 1-3 SWAC) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to end a 14-game road losing streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (5-11, 1-2 SWAC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Moore Gymnasium
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Information
- Bethune-Cookman has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -245 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Delta Devils are 12-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Bethune-Cookman’s games this year is 8.4 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mississippi Valley State has won two out of the 15 games, or 13.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Delta Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +199 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Delta Devils have compiled a 12-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Delta Devils have a 12-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this year is 5.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Bethune-Cookman Rank||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is Zion Harmon, who scores 14.3 points and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- Bethune-Cookman’s best rebounder is Dylan Robertson, who averages 4.8 boards per game in addition to his 7.8 PPG average.
- Harmon leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins is at the top of almost all of the Delta Devils’ leaderboards by putting up 13.9 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game.
- Collins is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Delta Devils, hitting 2.1 threes per game.