Table of Contents
The Stonehill Skyhawks (7-11, 3-1 NEC) are at home in NEC play against the Merrimack Warriors (4-14, 2-2 NEC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Skyhawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 124.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: South Easton, Massachusetts
- Arena: Merkert Gymnasium
Stonehill Betting Stats & Information
- Stonehill has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Skyhawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -166 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks are 8-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Warriors are 4-8 against the spread.
- The average over/under Stonehill has had set in matchups this season is 17.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Merrimack Betting Stats & Info
- Merrimack has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won one (7.7%) of those contests.
- The Warriors have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- The Warriors’ ATS record is 5-11-0 this year.
- The Warriors have a 4-8 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for Merrimack’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 124.5 for this outing.
Stonehill vs. Merrimack Season Stat Comparison
|Stonehill Rank||Stonehill AVG||Merrimack AVG||Merrimack Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- Isaiah Burnett leads the Skyhawks in rebounds and assists. Burnett averages 12.3 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Andrew Sims leads Stonehill in scoring, averaging 15.7 per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Max Zegarowski makes more threes per game than any other member of the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- Ziggy Reid averages 12.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Warriors.
- Merrimack’s leader in rebounds is Jordan Derkack with 4.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Javon Bennett with 1.9 per game.
- Mykel Derring is the most prolific from deep for the Warriors, hitting 1.5 threes per game.