Table of Contents
The Army Black Knights (10-8, 4-1 Patriot) visit the Boston University Terriers (9-9, 2-3 Patriot) after winning three straight road games. The Terriers are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Black Knights
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Case Gym
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has won 70% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-3).
- The Terriers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -166 or shorter.
- The Terriers have a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Black Knights have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Boston University’s games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- Army has won two of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Black Knights have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on them winning this game.
- The Black Knights’ ATS record is 8-8-0 this year.
- The Black Knights have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Army this season is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boston University vs. Army Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Walter Whyte leads the Terriers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts leads Boston University in assists, averaging 2.3 per game while also scoring 9.9 points per contest.
- Jonas Harper makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terriers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Jalen Rucker racks up 16 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Black Knights’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Charlie Peterson is at the top of the Army rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.8 points and tacks on 2.1 assists per game.
- Coleton Benson is dependable from distance and leads the Black Knights with 2.3 made threes per game.