Table of Contents
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (11-7, 4-1 ASUN) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Stetson Hatters (10-6, 5-0 ASUN) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 as 3.5-point favorites. The Hatters have won five games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Hatters
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Arena: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Kentucky is 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Colonels have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- The Colonels’ ATS record is 9-6-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Hatters are 6-2 against the spread.
- Eastern Kentucky’s average point total in outings this season is 154.3, 6.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Stetson Betting Stats & Info
- Stetson has won six, or 54.5%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hatters have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +135 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hatters are 11-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Hatters have a 6-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Stetson’s games this year is one fewer point than the point total of 147.5 for this outing.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Stetson Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Kentucky Rank||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Stetson AVG||Stetson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- Devontae Blanton leads the Colonels in scoring, tallying 15.7 points per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Eastern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Isaiah Cozart averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Tayshawn Comer and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Moreno, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Jalen Blackmon is the top scorer for the Hatters with 12.5 points per game. He also adds 2.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Stetson’s leader in rebounds is Josh Smith with 6.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Stephan D. Swenson with five per game.
- Wheza Panzo is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hatters, hitting 2.7 threes per game.