Table of Contents
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-23) are 5.5-point underdogs against Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (27-14) Sunday, January 15, 2023 at Barclays Center. The game begins at 6:00 PM ET on YES and BSOK. The point total for the matchup is set at 230.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Sunday, January 15, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSOK
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have put together a 22-7 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 75.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -215 or shorter, Brooklyn has a record of 12-2 (85.7% win percentage).
- The Nets have a 21-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 7-8 against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Brooklyn has had set in games this year is 5.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Nets’ 43 games with a set total, 17 have hit the over (39.5%).
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- The Thunder have entered the game as underdogs 31 times this season and won 15, or 48.4%, of those games.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won seven of its 15 games, or 46.7%, when it is the underdog by at least +179 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder are 27-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Thunder went 13-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Oklahoma City’s games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 230.5 for this outing.
- Games involving the Thunder have hit the over 25 times this season.
Nets vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Durant, who scores 29.7 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton’s averages this season are 11.8 points, 8.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- The Nets get 3.1 three-pointers per game out of Kyrie Irving.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Gilgeous-Alexander scores 30.7 points per game, while also grabbing 4.8 rebounds and dishing out 5.6 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey’s statline of eight rebounds, 15.7 points and 5.6 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Luguentz Dort is the top scorer from deep for the Thunder (among active players), hitting 1.8 threes per game.