Table of Contents
The Denver Nuggets (29-13) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to build on a 12-game home winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (16-27) on Sunday, January 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 231 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Magic
- Game Day: Sunday, January 15, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ALT and BSFL
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets have a 23-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.9% of those games).
- Denver has a record of 7-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -527 or shorter (winning 87.5%).
- The Nuggets’ ATS record is 22-18-2 this season.
- The Nuggets have a 5-2-1 record against the spread when favored by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Denver’s games this season is one fewer points than the over/under of 231 in this matchup.
- A total of 20 of the Nuggets’ 43 games with a set total have hit the over (46.5%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Magic have been the underdog 36 times and won 14, or 38.9%, of those games.
- This season, Orlando has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +397 on the moneyline.
- The Magic are 23-18-2 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Magic have an ATS record of 3-1-1.
- The average over/under in Orlando’s games this year is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 231 for this outing.
- Games involving the Magic have hit the over 22 times this season.
Nuggets vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic accumulates 24.9 points and 11 rebounds and 9.7 assists per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope leads active Nuggets in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero scores 21.2 points per game. He also pulls down 6.8 rebounds and averages 3.8 assists per game.
- Bol Bol also contributes 11.8 points, seven rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner is the top scorer from distance for the Magic (among active players), hitting 1.7 threes per game.