Table of Contents
A pair of sliding teams meet when the Denver Pioneers (10-9, 1-5 Summit) host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-12, 0-5 Summit) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The Pioneers are 4.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Fightin’ Hawks, who have lost five straight. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pioneers vs. Fightin’ Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Magness Arena
Denver Betting Stats & Information
- Denver has won seven of 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season (70%).
- The Pioneers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- The Pioneers have an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Denver’s average total in outings this season has been 151.6, 12.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
North Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +165.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ ATS record is 8-7-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Fightin’ Hawks are 5-5-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for North Dakota this year is 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Denver vs. North Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|Denver Rank||Denver AVG||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- Tommy Bruner leads the Pioneers in points and assists per game, scoring 16.6 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Denver’s best rebounder is Tyree Corbett, who averages 8.4 boards per game in addition to his 10.5 PPG average.
- The Pioneers get the most three-point shooting production out of Bruner, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- B.J. Omot is at the top of the Fightin’ Hawks scoring leaderboard with 11 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and averages 0.9 assists per game.
- The North Dakota leaders in rebounding and assists are Tsotne Tsartsidze with 4.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.7 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Jalun Trent with three assists per game (he also tacks on 5.2 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Matt Norman is the most prolific from distance for the Fightin’ Hawks, hitting 1.9 threes per game.