Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Panthers (12-5, 6-1 Horizon) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the Wright State Raiders (10-8, 3-4 Horizon) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 153.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Information
- Milwaukee has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Panthers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Panthers have gone 9-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Raiders have a 3-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Milwaukee’s average point total in matchups this year is 146.1, 7.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- Wright State has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +100.
- The Raiders are 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Raiders have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- Wright State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 152.3 points, 1.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Milwaukee vs. Wright State Season Stat Comparison
|Milwaukee Rank||Milwaukee AVG||Wright State AVG||Wright State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is BJ Freeman, who averages 13.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Kentrell Pullian is Milwaukee’s leading rebounder, grabbing 4.6 per game, while Justin Thomas is its best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Freeman, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- The Raiders’ Trey Calvin averages enough points (18.1 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Brandon Noel’s stat line of eight rebounds, 13.4 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wright State rebounding leaderboard.
- Calvin is the top shooter from distance for the Raiders, hitting 1.4 threes per game.