Table of Contents
The Memphis Grizzlies (28-13) are favored (by 8.5 points) to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (23-20) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 239.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and BSIN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have won 79.4% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (27-7).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -345 or shorter, Memphis has a record of 6-1 (85.7% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Grizzlies have compiled a 20-18-3 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 8.5 points or more, the Grizzlies have a 3-4-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Memphis’ games this year is 10.4 fewer points than the total of 239 in this matchup.
- A total of 20 of the Grizzlies’ 43 games with a set total have hit the over (46.5%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have been underdogs in 33 games this season and won 16 (48.5%) of those contests.
- Indiana has a record of 3-1 when it is set as the underdog by +274 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Pacers are 26-16-1 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Indiana’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 231.1 points, 7.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Pacers games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
Grizzlies vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies this season is Ja Morant, who scores 27.6 points and dishes out 7.9 assists per game.
- Steven Adams’ averages this season are 8.2 points, 11.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game.
- Dillon Brooks leads active Grizzlies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton scores 20.2 points per game, while also grabbing four rebounds and averaging 10.2 assists per game.
- Myles Turner’s statline of 7.9 rebounds, 17 points and 1.5 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Buddy Hield is the top scorer from deep for the Pacers (among active players), hitting four threes per game.