Table of Contents
The Seton Hall Pirates (10-8, 3-4 Big East) visit the DePaul Blue Demons (8-9, 2-4 Big East) in a matchup of Big East teams at Wintrust Arena, tipping off at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The Pirates are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Information
- Seton Hall has won seven of 11 games when the moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- The Pirates have not played as a moneyline favorite of -184 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Pirates have put together a 10-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Blue Demons are 3-4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average total Seton Hall has had set in matchups this season is 6.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won two (20%) of those contests.
- The Blue Demons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Demons have an 8-8-1 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Blue Demons are 3-4-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for DePaul this season is 6.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Seton Hall Rank||Seton Hall AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes leads the Pirates in scoring, tallying 11.7 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Tyrese Samuel is Seton Hall’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Kadary Richmond is its best passer, averaging 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Dawes leads the Pirates in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Javan Johnson racks up 16 points per game and is the top scorer for the Blue Demons.
- The DePaul leaders in rebounding and assists are Eral Penn with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Umoja Gibson with 5.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.2 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Johnson makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Demons.