Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (11-5, 3-0 SEC) will try to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (8-8, 1-2 SEC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Colonial Life Arena as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Arena: Colonial Life Arena
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has gone 10-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4%).
- The Aggies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -397 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Texas A&M’s games this year is 8.8 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Gamecocks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +313.
- The Gamecocks are 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more.
- The average point total for South Carolina this season is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.3 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Henry Coleman III is Texas A&M’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 10.1 points per game.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Taylor, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- The Gamecocks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II with 15.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr.’s assist statline paces South Carolina; he racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Johnson averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gamecocks.