Table of Contents
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-6, 0-4 Big 12) are underdogs (+9.5) as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 10 Texas Longhorns (14-2, 3-1 Big 12) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Moody Center. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Red Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has compiled an 11-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 84.6% of those games).
- The Longhorns have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -437 or shorter.
- The Longhorns’ ATS record is 6-10-0 this season.
- The average point total in Texas’ games this season is 5.3 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Texas Tech has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Red Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +345.
- The Red Raiders have a 6-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average total for Texas Tech’s games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Texas vs. Texas Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Texas Tech AVG||Texas Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns leader in points and assists is Marcus Carr, who scores 17.3 points per game to go with 4.4 assists.
- Texas’ best rebounder is Timmy Allen, who averages 5.7 boards per game in addition to his 10.6 PPG average.
- The Longhorns get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Kevin Obanor scores 15.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Red Raiders.
- Daniel Batcho has a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 11.2 points and 1.4 assists per game for Texas Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. De’Vion Harmon holds the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 12.5 points and 2.9 rebounds per outing.
- Pop Isaacs is the most prolific from deep for the Red Raiders, hitting 2.4 threes per game.