Table of Contents
The Lamar Cardinals (5-12, 1-3 Southland) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they attempt to break a six-game road losing streak when they square off against the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (6-12, 2-2 Southland) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Texas A&M-Commerce Field House. The game airs at 5:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Commerce, Texas
- Arena: Texas A&M-Commerce Field House
Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M-Commerce has put together a 1-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Lions have not played as a moneyline favorite of -579 or shorter.
- The Lions are 9-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 10.5 points or more.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s average point total in outings this year is 141.8, 4.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Lamar Betting Stats & Info
- Lamar has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won once.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +419.
- The Cardinals’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Cardinals are 5-3 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Lamar this season is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas A&M-Commerce vs. Lamar Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M-Commerce Rank||Texas A&M-Commerce AVG||Lamar AVG||Lamar Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M-Commerce Lions Leaders
- The Lions leader in points and rebounds is Demarcus Demonia, who scores 16.5 points and grabs 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s best passer is C.J. Roberts, who averages 2.1 assists per game to go with his 11.1 PPG scoring average.
- Demonia makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Lamar Cardinals Leaders
- Nate Calmese racks up 16.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- The Lamar leaders in rebounding and assists are Yuto Yamanouchi-Williams with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.6 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Chris Pryor with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.7 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Calmese is the top scorer from deep for the Cardinals, hitting 1.8 threes per game.