Table of Contents
The Alabama State Hornets (4-13, 2-2 SWAC) are 5-point underdogs as they look to end a seven-game road slide when they square off against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-11, 2-2 SWAC) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Mitchell Center. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
- Arena: Mitchell Center
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama A&M has won two of three games when the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -219 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets are 7-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Alabama A&M’s games this season is 5.6 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
Alabama State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alabama State has been listed as the underdog in 12 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +177.
- The Hornets are 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Hornets are 7-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for Alabama State this season is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Alabama A&M vs. Alabama State Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama A&M Rank||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama State AVG||Alabama State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 14.9 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Olisa Akonobi is Alabama A&M’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Messiah Thompson is its best passer, distributing 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Hicks, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- Isaiah Range is at the top of the Hornets scoring leaderboard with 14.2 points per game. He also pulls down 3.9 rebounds and racks up 1.2 assists per game.
- The Alabama State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jordan O’Neal with 6.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.5 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Antonio Madlock with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.6 points and six rebounds per game).
- Range is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Hornets, hitting 2.4 threes per game.