Table of Contents
The UC Davis Aggies (10-7, 3-2 Big West) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the UCSD Tritons (6-11, 1-4 Big West) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at RIMAC Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is 137 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: RIMAC Arena
UC Davis Betting Stats & Information
- UC Davis has gone 7-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8%).
- The Aggies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -151 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 6-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Tritons have a 5-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- UC Davis’ average point total in outings this season is 147.4, 10.4 points higher than the total in this game.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- UCSD has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- The Tritons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +128.
- The Tritons’ ATS record is 6-9-0 this year.
- The Tritons have a 5-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UCSD this year is two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UC Davis vs. UCSD Season Stat Comparison
|UC Davis Rank||UC Davis AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Davis Aggies Leaders
- Elijah Pepper leads the Aggies in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 19.4 points, pulling down 5.9 boards and distributing 3.8 assists per game.
- Pepper makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope sits at the top of the Tritons scoring leaderboard with 18.4 points per game. He also grabs 3.5 rebounds and averages 1.3 assists per game.
- Emmanuel Tshimanga has a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 8 points and 0.7 assists per game for UCSD to take the top rebound spot on the team. Roddie Anderson III holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 9.9 points and three rebounds per outing.
- Pope is the top scorer from deep for the Tritons, hitting 2.1 threes per game.