Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (24-20) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Atlanta Hawks (21-22) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at State Farm Arena. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET on TNT.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have put together a 20-11 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 64.5% of those games).
- Miami has a record of 17-11 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter (winning 60.7%).
- So far this season, the Heat have compiled a 17-24-3 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Heat have an 8-18-3 record against the spread.
- In the Heat’s 43 games with a set total, 19 have hit the over (44.2%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hawks have been the underdog 20 times and won eight, or 40%, of those games.
- This season, Atlanta has won seven of its 17 games, or 41.2%, when it is the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The Hawks have covered the spread 17 times over 43 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 10-9.
- Hawks games have gone over the total 23 times this year.
Heat vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo averages 21.5 points, 10.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Kyle Lowry contributes 13.1 points per game and adds 4.4 rebounds and 5.6 assists for the Heat.
- Max Strus leads active Heat in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young averages 27.5 points per game. He also pulls down 2.8 rebounds and averages 9.8 assists per game.
- John Collins is on the books for 13.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Young is consistent from three-point range with 2.3 made threes per game.