Table of Contents
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (7-11, 3-2 OVC) are favored (-1.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Tennessee State Tigers (10-8, 2-3 OVC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Hooper Eblen Arena. The over/under is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Cookeville, Tennessee
- Arena: Hooper Eblen Arena
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee Tech has gone 2-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50%).
- The Golden Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 8-6-1 this season.
- The Tigers are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Tennessee Tech’s games this year is 1.1 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tennessee State has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers are 6-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have a 3-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Tennessee State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 152.2 points, 9.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Tech Rank||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Eagles is Jaylen Sebree, who accumulates 13.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Brett Thompson leads Tennessee Tech in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 9.3 points per contest.
- The Golden Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyrone Perry, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay’s points (17.9 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Adong Makuoi grabs 5.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 10 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Clay is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.