Table of Contents
The Toledo Rockets (10-6, 1-2 MAC) visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (5-11, 1-2 MAC) in a matchup of MAC teams at NIU Convocation Center, starting at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The Huskies are 12.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: DeKalb, Illinois
- Arena: NIU Convocation Center
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo has been favored on the moneyline 12 times this season. They’ve finished 8-4 in those games.
- The Rockets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -805 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rockets have compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Huskies have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 12.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Toledo has had set in games this season is 8.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Illinois has won one out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +541.
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 12.5-point underdogs this season, the Huskies are 3-2 against the spread.
- Northern Illinois’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 12.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo vs. Northern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||Northern Illinois AVG||Northern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Rockets this season is JT Shumate, who averages 18.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads Toledo in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Rayj Dennis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.8 in each contest.
- Shumate leads the Rockets in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- Keshawn Williams averages 17.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Huskies.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in rebounds is Zarigue Nutter with 5.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Kaleb Thornton with 3.1 per game.
- David Coit hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.