Table of Contents
The UCSB Gauchos (13-2, 4-0 Big West) are heavily favored (-10.5) to extend a nine-game winning streak when they host the UC Riverside Highlanders (11-6, 4-1 Big West) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gauchos vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Santa Barbara, California
- Arena: Thunderdome-UC Santa Barbara Events Center
UCSB Betting Stats & Information
- UCSB has won 90% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-1).
- The Gauchos have not played a game with moneyline odds of -575 or shorter.
- The Gauchos are 9-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this season, the Highlanders are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under UCSB has had in its games this season is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UC Riverside has been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- The Highlanders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +419 moneyline set for this game.
- The Highlanders are 10-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Highlanders are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in UC Riverside’s games this year is 7.8 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
UCSB vs. UC Riverside Season Stat Comparison
|UCSB Rank||UCSB AVG||UC Riverside AVG||UC Riverside Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Gauchos is Ajay Mitchell, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- UCSB’s best rebounder is Andre Kelly, who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 8.7 PPG average.
- Miles Norris leads the Gauchos in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Zyon Pullin’s points (19.6 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Highlanders’ leaderboards.
- Lachlan Olbrich is at the top of the UC Riverside rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.1 points and adds 1.6 assists per game.
- Flynn Cameron averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Highlanders.