Table of Contents
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (7-11, 3-2 SWAC) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (6-11, 2-2 SWAC) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Moore Gymnasium. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Golden Lions
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Moore Gymnasium
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Information
- Bethune-Cookman has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Wildcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Lions are 6-7 against the spread.
- The average point total in Bethune-Cookman’s games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- UAPB has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won two (18.2%) of those contests.
- The Golden Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Lions are 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Golden Lions have a 6-7 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in UAPB’s games this season is 13.1 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Bethune-Cookman vs. UAPB Season Stat Comparison
|Bethune-Cookman Rank||Bethune-Cookman AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Zion Harmon, who puts up 13.9 points per game to go with 2.7 assists.
- Kevin Davis leads Bethune-Cookman in rebounding, pulling down 4.9 boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- Harmon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss is at the top of the Golden Lions scoring leaderboard with 16.3 points per game. He also grabs 4.9 rebounds and averages 1.9 assists per game.
- UAPB’s leader in rebounds is Ismael Plet with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kylen Milton with 4.6 per game.
- Chris Greene hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Lions.