Table of Contents
The Eastern Washington Eagles (11-7, 5-0 Big Sky) will attempt to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (9-9, 3-3 Big Sky) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Reese Court as 4.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Cheney, Washington
- Arena: Reese Court
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Washington has been favored on the moneyline a total of seven times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -183 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Eastern Washington’s average total in outings this year has been 146.6, 1.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Montana has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Grizzlies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +152 odds on them winning this game.
- The Grizzlies have an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Montana’s games this season have averaged a total of 138.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Washington vs. Montana Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Washington Rank||Eastern Washington AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles scoring leader is Steele Venters, who averages 15.6 per contest to go with 2.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Casey Jones is Eastern Washington’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Angelo Allegri is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Venters leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan is at the top of nearly all of the Grizzlies’ leaderboards by averaging 16.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody is the most prolific from deep for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.5 threes per game.