Table of Contents
Before Dak Prescott hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Dak Prescott Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 244.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-110)
Dak Prescott Passing Stats
- Prescott has thrown for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game) while completing 66.2% of his passes, with 23 TDs and 15 INTs.
- He has also rushed for 182 yards on 45 carries with one touchdown, picking up 15.2 yards per game.
- So far this season, Prescott has completed 261 of his 394 pass attempts. That’s 21.8 completions per game, which ranks 13th in the league.
- So far this season, Prescott is 15th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,644.
- The Cowboys have thrown the ball in 51.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 48.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks third in the NFL in points scored.
Against Tampa Bay
- In two matchups against the Buccaneers, Prescott averaged 268.5 passing yards per game, 24.0 yards higher than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In those matchups, Prescott threw for more than this outing’s 244.5-yard over/under once.
- Prescott had one multiple-TD outing over those games against the Buccaneers.
Last 3 Games
- at Commanders (1/8/2023): 14-of-37 (37.8%), 128 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat Titans (12/29/2022): 29-of-41 (70.7%), 282 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTsvs. Eagles (12/24/2022): 27-of-35 (77.1%), 347 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT; 6 carries, 41 yards