Table of Contents
Dalton Schultz will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. The NFC Wild Card round will see Schultz’s Dallas Cowboys hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Dalton Schultz Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-120)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Stats
- Schultz has 57 receptions (on 89 targets) for 577 yards and five TDs, averaging 38.5 yards per game.
- Schultz has been the target of 16.0% (89 total) of his team’s 556 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 52 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.6%.
Against Tampa Bay
- Schultz’s 53.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 15.0 more than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Schultz, in two games against them, has surpassed 38.5 receiving yards each time.
- In two matchups versus the Buccaneers, Schultz has not had a TD catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Commanders (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 33 yardsat Titans (12/29/2022): 7 receptions, 56 yards, 2 TDsvs. Eagles (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 43 yards