Table of Contents
Tom Brady will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers enter a showdown against the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Tom Brady Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 276.5 (-115)
Tom Brady Passing Stats
- Brady has thrown for 4,694 yards (276.1 per game) while completing 66.8% of his passes, with 25 TDs and nine INTs.
- He has also run for -1 yards on 29 carries with one touchdown, picking up -0.1 yards per game.
- So far this season, Brady has completed 490 of his 733 pass attempts. That’s 28.8 completions per game, which ranks first in the league.
- Brady has racked up 2,379 air yards on completed passes, to rank fourth in the NFL.
- The Buccaneers have run 66.1% passing plays and 33.9% rushing plays this season. They rank 25th in the NFL in scoring.
- In two matchups against the Cowboys, Brady averaged 295.5 passing yards per game, 19.0 yards more than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In those games, Brady threw for more than this outing’s 276.5-yard over/under one time.
- Brady threw a touchdown pass in both of those games against the Cowboys, and threw multiple TD passes against them one time.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (1/8/2023): 13-of-17 (76.5%), 84 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Panthers (1/1/2023): 34-of-45 (75.6%), 432 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 3 carries, 4 yards, 1 TDat Cardinals (12/25/2022): 32-of-48 (66.7%), 281 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs