Table of Contents
Ezekiel Elliott has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ABC/ESPN. Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys enter a showdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round.
Ezekiel Elliott Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-120)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Stats
- Elliott has 876 yards on 231 carries (58.4 yards per game) this year, with 12 rushing TDs.
- He also has 92 yards on 17 receptions (6.1 yards per game).
- He has scored 12 combined touchdowns this season, 23.1% of his team’s 52 offensive TDs.
- His team has rushed the ball 531 times this season, and he’s handled 231 of those attempts (43.5%).
- Elliott has racked up 354 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 22nd among qualified runners.
Against Tampa Bay
- Elliott has averaged 42.5 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, 6.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Elliott, in two games against them, has gone over 48.5 rushing yards once.
- In two games versus the Buccaneers Elliott has not rushed for a touchdown.
Last 3 Games
- at Commanders (1/8/2023): 8 carries, 10 yardsat Titans (12/29/2022): 19 carries, 37 yards, 1 TDvs. Eagles (12/24/2022): 16 carries, 55 yards, 1 TD