Table of Contents
Before Leonard Fournette hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head into a showdown with the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Leonard Fournette Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Stats
- Tampa Bay’s top rusher, Fournette, has carried 189 times for 668 yards (41.8 per game), with three scores.
- Fournette also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 73 balls for 523 yards (32.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 31 touchdowns on offense this season, or 19.4%.
- He has received 189 of his team’s 386 carries this season (49.0%).
- Fournette has racked up 286 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles), which is 31st among qualified runners.
- Fournette’s 79.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cowboys are 44.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In two games against them, Fournette has run for more than 35.5 yards once.
- In two games versus the Cowboys Fournette has not run for a touchdown.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (1/8/2023): 0 carries, 0 yardsvs. Panthers (1/1/2023): 10 carries, 28 yardsat Cardinals (12/25/2022): 20 carries, 72 yards; 9 receptions, 90 yards