Table of Contents
The Florida A&M Rattlers (2-13, 0-4 SWAC) will try to halt a seven-game losing streak when they host the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (2-17, 1-4 SWAC) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Al Lawson Center as only 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rattlers vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Al Lawson Center
Florida A&M Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first game this season when Florida A&M is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- The Rattlers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rattlers have put together a 7-6-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Delta Devils are 12-7 against the spread.
- The average over/under Florida A&M has had in its games this year is five more points than this particular game’s point total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi Valley State has won two, or 12.5%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Delta Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Delta Devils’ ATS record is 12-7-0 this season.
- The Delta Devils are 12-7 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Mississippi Valley State’s games this year have averaged a total of 131.9 points, 6.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Florida A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Florida A&M Rank||Florida A&M AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida A&M Rattlers Leaders
- The Rattlers leader in points and assists is Jordan Tillmon, who scores 10.9 points per game to go with 2.1 assists.
- Jaylen Bates is Florida A&M’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of seven boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- Byron Smith leads the Rattlers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins is atop nearly all of the Delta Devils’ leaderboards by averaging 13.8 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Collins is the top scorer from distance for the Delta Devils, hitting 2.1 threes per game.