Table of Contents
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (7-10, 4-0 NEC) are underdogs (+3.5) in their attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Sacred Heart Pioneers (9-10, 2-2 NEC) at 2:00 PM ET on Monday, January 16, 2023 at William H. Pitt Center. The matchup has a point total of 151.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pioneers vs. Red Flash
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Pitt Center
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Information
- Sacred Heart has put together a 5-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.6% of those games).
- The Pioneers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Pioneers have put together a 7-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Red Flash are 3-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Sacred Heart’s games this season is 7.5 fewer points than the total of 151 in this matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Francis (PA) has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Red Flash have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +139 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Flash are 6-8-1 against the spread this year.
- The Red Flash have a 3-5-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Saint Francis (PA)’s games this season is 1.9 fewer points than the point total of 151 in this outing.
Sacred Heart vs. Saint Francis (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|Sacred Heart Rank||Sacred Heart AVG||Saint Francis (PA) AVG||Saint Francis (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Nico Galette leads the Pioneers in scoring, tallying 15.8 points per game to go with 6.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Bryce Johnson is Sacred Heart’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.8 per game, while Mike Sixsmith is its best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Sixsmith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pioneers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Leaders
- Josh Cohen records 21.4 points and 8.1 rebounds per game for the Red Flash, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Landon Moore records more assists than any other Saint Francis (PA) teammate with 3.7 per game. He also scores 13.5 points and pulls down three rebounds per game.
- Moore is consistent from deep and leads the Red Flash with 1.8 made threes per game.