Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Lakers (19-24) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (10-33) at 10:30 PM ET on Monday, January 16, 2023 as 5.5-point favorites. The Rockets have lost 10 games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 235.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lakers vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, SportsNet LA, and SportsNet SW
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers Betting Stats & Information
- The Lakers have put together a 6-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Los Angeles has won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -223 or shorter.
- The Lakers are 19-22-2 ATS this season.
- The Lakers are 4-0 against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Los Angeles has had set in games this year is 1.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 24 of the Lakers’ 43 games with a set total.
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 41 times and won 10, or 24.4%, of those games.
- This season, Houston has won seven of its 31 games, or 22.6%, when it is the underdog by at least +184 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets have covered the spread 16 times over 43 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Rockets are 13-17-2 against the spread.
- Houston’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 226.1 points, 9.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, Rockets games have hit the over 21 times.
Lakers vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lakers this season is LeBron James (among active players), who averages 29.2 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 6.9 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis adds 27.4 points, 2.6 assists and 12.1 rebounds per matchup. Russell Westbrook puts up 15.6 points, 7.9 assists and 6.6 rebounds a game.
- Lonnie Walker IV leads active Lakers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.5 points per game. He also collects 4.3 rebounds and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. also contributes 19.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game, with Alperen Sengun adding 14.5 points, 8.6 rebounds and three assists per game.
- Green is consistent from distance with 2.4 made threes per game.