Table of Contents
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (11-8, 4-0 NEC) will try to continue a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Stonehill Skyhawks (7-12, 3-2 NEC) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Merkert Gymnasium as only 1-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Knights
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: South Easton, Massachusetts
- Arena: Merkert Gymnasium
Stonehill Betting Stats & Information
- Stonehill has won two of three games when the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Skyhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record is 8-8-1 this season.
- The Knights have a 4-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total Stonehill has had set in matchups this season is 9.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- Fairleigh Dickinson has won three of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -111.
- The Knights are 6-10-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Knights have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Fairleigh Dickinson this year is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Stonehill vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Season Stat Comparison
|Stonehill Rank||Stonehill AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- Andrew Sims leads the Skyhawks in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.5 points and 4.4 boards per game.
- Isaiah Burnett leads Stonehill in assists, averaging 2.4 per game while also scoring 11.9 points per contest.
- The Skyhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Max Zegarowski, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- Demetre Roberts’ points (16.8 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Knights’ leaderboards.
- Sean Moore grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.6 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard.
- Grant Singleton is the top scorer from distance for the Knights, hitting 2.4 threes per game.