Table of Contents
The Wagner Seahawks (8-7, 1-3 NEC) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Merrimack Warriors (5-14, 3-2 NEC) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Hammel Court as only 2.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 115.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hammel Court
Merrimack Betting Stats & Information
- Merrimack has a 1-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Warriors have not played as a moneyline favorite of -151 or shorter.
- The Warriors are 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Merrimack’s average total in outings this season has been 120.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Wagner Betting Stats & Info
- Wagner has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Seahawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +122.
- The Seahawks are 3-10-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Seahawks are 1-3 against the spread.
- Wagner’s games this season have averaged a total of 127.8 points, 12.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Merrimack vs. Wagner Season Stat Comparison
|Merrimack Rank||Merrimack AVG||Wagner AVG||Wagner Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors leader in points and rebounds is Ziggy Reid, who scores 12.6 points and grabs 4.1 boards per game.
- Merrimack’s best passer is Javon Bennett, who averages 2.1 assists per game to go with his 6.9 PPG scoring average.
- Mykel Derring makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- The Seahawks’ Delonnie Hunt averages enough points (11.6 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Brandon Brown grabs 8.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.5 points per game and adds two assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wagner rebounding leaderboard.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Seahawks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.