Table of Contents
Ivy League opponents square off when the Princeton Tigers (12-5, 3-1 Ivy League) visit the Pennsylvania Quakers (9-9, 2-2 Ivy League) at Palestra, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 16, 2023. The Quakers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Quakers
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Palestra
Princeton Betting Stats & Information
- Princeton has put together a 9-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 69.2% of those games).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 7-8-0 this season.
- The Quakers have a 4-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Princeton’s average point total in matchups this season is 139.6, 5.9 points below the over/under in this game.
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Pennsylvania has been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- The Quakers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -106 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Quakers have put together a 9-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Quakers are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Pennsylvania this year is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Princeton vs. Pennsylvania Season Stat Comparison
|Princeton Rank||Princeton AVG||Pennsylvania AVG||Pennsylvania Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Princeton Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Tosan Evbuomwan, who puts up 12.5 points, 6.2 boards and 4.5 assists per game.
- Ryan Langborg leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Nick Spinoso paces the Quakers in both rebounds and assists with 5.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Jordan Dingle scores 23.6 points per game, putting him at the top of the Pennsylvania scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.4 rebounds and adds 2.6 assists per game.
- Dingle makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Quakers.