Table of Contents
The No. 16 Miami Hurricanes (14-3, 5-2 ACC) host the Syracuse Orange (12-6, 5-2 ACC) after winning seven straight home games. The Hurricanes are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 16, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Orange
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Coral Gables, Florida
- Arena: Watsco Center
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has been favored on the moneyline 13 times this season. They’ve gone 12-1 in those games.
- The Hurricanes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -329 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes have a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Orange are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Miami’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Syracuse Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Syracuse has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Orange have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +256 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Orange have put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Orange are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Syracuse this season is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Miami vs. Syracuse Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Syracuse AVG||Syracuse Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in points and assists is Isaiah Wong, who puts up 17.2 points per game to go with four assists.
- Norchad Omier is Miami’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 9.9 boards in each contest while scoring 13.9 points per game.
- Nijel Pack leads the Hurricanes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Joseph Girard III is the top scorer for the Orange with 16.7 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Jesse Edwards puts up a stat line of 10.9 rebounds, 13.3 points and 1.7 assists per game for Syracuse to take the top rebound spot on the team. Judah Mintz holds the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 15.6 points and 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- Girard averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Orange.