Table of Contents
Byeong-Hun An enters play in the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +15000 odds. In his most recent tournament at this course he finished eighth in the 2021 The American Express. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on An before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Byeong-Hun An Recent Performance
- An has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- An has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Byeong-Hun An History at The American Express
- An has one top-10 finish in his last two appearances at this event, with an average finishing position of eighth over that span.
- In his last two appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- An placed eighth the last time he competed in this event (in 2021).
- He finished one round without having a bogey his last time here.
Byeong-Hun An’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|