Table of Contents
David Lingmerth made the cut and finished 57th in his most recent appearance in the The American Express, and he has +20000 odds as he heads into this year’s event at PGA West (Palmer). Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lingmerth before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
David Lingmerth Recent Performance
- Lingmerth has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
- Lingmerth has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in seven of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
David Lingmerth History at The American Express
- Over Lingmerth’s last six appearances at this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times with an average finish at the event of 33rd.
- Lingmerth made the cut in each of his last six attempts at this event.
- Lingmerth finished 57th here in 2018 in his last entry at the tournament.
- He closed one round without having a bogey his last time here.
David Lingmerth’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|