Table of Contents
Emiliano Grillo made the cut in his last event at PGA West (Palmer), the 2022 The American Express (placing 63rd), and he has +11000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 The American Express. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Grillo before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Emiliano Grillo Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Grillo has finished under par 10 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Grillo has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Emiliano Grillo History at The American Express
- Grillo has an average finishing position of 50th in his past three appearances at this event.
- Grillo survived the cut in two of his last three appearances at this event.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Grillo finished 63rd.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Emiliano Grillo’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|