Table of Contents
Ryan Armour, who placed 16th in the 2021 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer), enters play in the 2023 The American Express with +40000 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Armour before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Ryan Armour Recent Performance
- Armour has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score three times in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Armour has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Ryan Armour History at The American Express
- Armour has one top-20 finish in his last six trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 41st over that span.
- In his last six appearances at this tournament, Armour survived the cut twice.
- Armour finished 16th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- His last time here, he recorded one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Ryan Armour’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|