Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (24-21) play the New Orleans Pelicans (26-18) as just 1.5-point favorites on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSSUN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 221.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSSUN
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have been the moneyline favorite 31 total times this season. They’ve finished 20-11 in those games.
- Miami has gone 20-11 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter (winning 64.5%).
- The Heat have a 17-25-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an 8-19-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Miami’s games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the over/under of 221.5 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 20 of the Heat’s 44 games with a set total.
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- The Pelicans have entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won eight, or 42.1%, of those games.
- New Orleans has a record of 7-11, a 38.9% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -103 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pelicans have compiled a 22-22-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Pelicans have gone 8-11 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Orleans this season is 8.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This season, 25 of the Pelicans’ games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo averages 21.4 points, 10.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Kyle Lowry’s averages this season are 13.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- The Heat get 2.7 three-pointers per game out of Max Strus.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum averages 21.3 points per game. He also records 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 5.8 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ statline of 9.8 rebounds, 14.7 points and 1.8 assists adds to the team’s efforts.
- McCollum is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Pelicans (among active players), hitting 3.0 threes per game.