Table of Contents
The Charlotte Hornets (11-34) will try to halt a five-game losing streak when they visit the Houston Rockets (10-34) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 as 2-point favorites. The Rockets have lost 11 games in a row.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Hornets Betting Stats & Information
- The Hornets have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They’ve gone 4-6 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -137 or shorter, Charlotte has a record of 1-3 (25% win percentage).
- The Hornets’ ATS record is 17-26-2 this season.
- The Hornets are 2-5 against the spread when favored by 2 points or more this season.
- The Hornets have gone over in 23 of their 44 games with a set total (52.3%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have won 10, or 23.8%, of the 42 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Houston has a record of 9-31, a 22.5% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +114 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockets have covered the spread 16 times over 44 games with a set spread.
- The Rockets are 15-22-3 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, 22 of the Rockets’ games have gone over the point total.
Hornets vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Hornets this season is Terry Rozier, who scores 20.8 points and distributes 5.3 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee scores 11.4 points per game and adds 9.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists for the Hornets.
- P.J. Washington makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Hornets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- This season, Jalen Green scores 21.5 points per game and adds 4.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun records 14.9 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Green makes 2.4 three-pointers per game.