Table of Contents
The Indiana Pacers (23-22) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Oklahoma City Thunder (21-23) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Paycom Center as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSIN. The point total in the matchup is 241.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSIN
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They’ve gone 4-7 in those games.
- Oklahoma City has played as a moneyline favorite of -178 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Thunder have gone 28-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Thunder are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Oklahoma City has had set in matchups this year is 8.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Thunder’s 45 games with a set total, 25 have hit the over (55.6%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have won 16, or 45.7%, of the 35 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Indiana has won seven of its 20 games, or 35%, when it is the underdog by at least +150 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 26 times over 45 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Pacers have gone 10-9 against the spread.
- Indiana’s games this year have averaged a total of 231.8 points, 9.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Games involving the Pacers have hit the over 22 times this season.
Thunder vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Josh Giddey has a statline of 16.0 points, 8.0 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.7 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton averages 20.2 points per game. He also records 4.0 rebounds and racks up 10.2 assists per game.
- Myles Turner is on the books for 17.4 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield averages 3.9 three-pointers per game.