Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (16-2, 3-2 MWC) are at home in MWC play against the San Jose State Spartans (12-6, 3-2 MWC) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Lobos are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has won 12 of 14 games when favored on the moneyline this season (85.7%).
- The Lobos have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -554 or shorter.
- The Lobos are 10-6-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this season, the Spartans are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total New Mexico has had set in matchups this year is 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Jose State has won five out of the 11 games, or 45.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +392.
- The Spartans’ ATS record is 12-5-0 this season.
- The Spartans have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- The average point total for San Jose State this season is 9.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. leads the Lobos in scoring, tallying 18.2 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Morris Udeze is New Mexico’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.3 per game, while Jaelen House is its best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- The Lobos get the most three-point shooting production out of House, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans’ Omari Moore averages enough points (15.1 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert grabs 7.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.4 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard.
- Moore is the top shooter from distance for the Spartans, hitting 1.6 threes per game.