Table of Contents
The Western Michigan Broncos (6-11, 2-2 MAC) visit the Ball State Cardinals (12-5, 3-1 MAC) after losing six straight road games. The Cardinals are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinals vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Arena: John E. Worthen Arena
Ball State Betting Stats & Information
- Ball State has won eight of nine games when favored on the moneyline this season (88.9%).
- The Cardinals have not played as a moneyline favorite of -627 or shorter.
- The Cardinals are 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Broncos are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total in Ball State’s games this year is three fewer points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog nine times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +431 odds on them winning this game.
- The Broncos have a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 10.5 points or more.
- The average over/under in Western Michigan’s games this year is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Ball State vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Ball State Rank||Ball State AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- Jarron Coleman leads the Cardinals in points and assists per game, scoring 14.1 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Payton Sparks leads Ball State in rebounding, grabbing 8.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.1 points a contest.
- Coleman leads the Cardinals in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- The Broncos’ Lamar Norman Jr. racks up enough points (17.8 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Markeese Hastings is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 10.1 rebounds per game. He also notches 7.4 points and adds 1.9 assists per game.
- Norman is dependable from distance and leads the Broncos with 2.9 made threes per game.