Table of Contents
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (9-8, 4-2 Patriot) are 1-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-12, 2-4 Patriot) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at Reitz Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Greyhounds vs. Mountain Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Reitz Arena
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola (MD) has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve gone 2-2 in those games.
- The Greyhounds have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Greyhounds are 6-12-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Mountain Hawks are 6-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Loyola (MD)’s games this season is 0.9 fewer points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
Lehigh Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Lehigh has been the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Mountain Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mountain Hawks are 8-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Mountain Hawks have a 6-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Lehigh this season is 7.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lehigh Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola (MD) Rank||Loyola (MD) AVG||Lehigh AVG||Lehigh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- Kenny Jones leads the Greyhounds in points and assists per game, scoring 10.9 points and distributing 3.2 assists.
- Golden Dike leads Loyola (MD) in rebounding, grabbing 6.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 6.4 points a contest.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Greyhounds, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- Evan Taylor puts up 14.8 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Mountain Hawks, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Lehigh’s assist leader is Jalin Sinclair with 2.7 per game. He also records 3.1 points per game and adds 1.5 rebounds per game.
- Keith Higgins Jr. is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Mountain Hawks, hitting 2.4 threes per game.