Table of Contents
Sebastian Munoz enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +15000 odds after missing the cut at the 2022 The American Express, his last tournament here. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Munoz before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Sebastian Munoz Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds of play, Munoz has shot below par on 12 occasions while also recording 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 18 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Munoz has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Sebastian Munoz History at The American Express
- Munoz finished 21st in his lone recent finish at this event in four trips.
- Munoz made it to the weekend in one of his last four entries in this event.
- Munoz last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Sebastian Munoz’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|